10 Best Beer-Drinking Country Songs
1. â€œDrink A Beer,â€ Luke Bryan
Sometimes hearts break, loved ones leave, and life throws us curveballs, but every cloud has a silver lining. In the aforementioned situations, the silver lining is beer. So cruise on over to a scenic location (a pier, if you’re Luke Bryan) and crack one open.
2. â€œBeer Run,â€ Todd Snider
There comes a time in every man’s life when the keg runs dry. Have no fear. Just grab $15 and a sober driver and you have the makings for a classic B double E double R U N.
3. â€œI Like Beer,â€ Tom T. Hall
â€œWhiskey’s too rough, champagne costs too much, and vodka puts my mouth in gear.â€ Tom T. Hall gets right to the point. We all like beer.
4. â€œBeer in Mexico,â€ Kenny Chesney
Nobody knows what the future holds, but if it involves drinking a beer in Mexico it is safe to say you win.
5. â€œBeer Money,â€ Kip Moore
â€œYou worked all week to barely make ends meet,â€ but we all know you’ve got a little cash lying around for a six pack. Financial Management 101.
6. â€œSave Water, Drink Beerâ€ Chris Young
Beer drinkers sometimes get a bad rap, but the truth is we’re just doing our part to conserve the planet’s dwindling natural resources. Right?
7. â€œRed Solo Cup,â€ Toby Keith
The chalice of parties. The goblet of guzzling. This ode to our favorite drinking vessel is a classic.
8. â€œI Think I’ll Just Stay Here and Drink,â€ Merle Haggard
There are plenty of other things you could be doing, but sometimes nothing beats staying in and drinking.
9. â€œPretty Good at Drinking Beer,â€ Billy Currington
Everyone has a special talent. Luckily, Billy Currington has two: drinking beer and singing about drinking beer.
10. â€œSunday Morning Coming Down,â€ Johnny Cash
Mr. Cash knew all too well, the best way to recover from a night of drinking is with a beer for breakfast (and one more for dessert).
11. Wanna hear more fun drinkin’ songs?
Pick up the Official 2014 ACM Awards ZinePak! Get yours at Walmart and Walmart.com!