10 Reasons Why The Little Mermaid Is Actually The Best Disney Classic
I mean we never really needed reasons but hey, why not?
1. Nature awareness…or something
It helped us realize at such young ages that we had an impact on other species and environments.
2. LES POISSONS
HOW I LOVE LES POISSONS! SUCH A SWEET LITTLE SUCCULENT CRAB
3. Eric is actually a prince that isn’t boring
Unlike some other princes… **cough** Charming **cough**
4. Ariel is actually rocking her hair cut.
5. Everything looks so fluent
I was tricked into thinking being under water was like a zero gravity zone thanks to this movie.
Without Flounder I wouldn’t call everyone guppies like I do now.
7. The lyrics
Without the impeccable song writing of the one and only Alan Menken, where would we be in life?
8. The whole movie is relatable.
We feel ya honey…I mean except for the giant sea squid thing…you’re on your own in that department.
9. This amazingly beautiful moment
Admit it, we’ve all tried to imitate this scene when visiting the beach.
10. This #STAYFIERCE leap for air
How many times have I done this in the pool?