12 Problems Only Nail Art Lovers Will Understand
The striping-tape struggle is real.
1. Finding a place that sells THAT colour for THAT look with THAT finish.
Legendary Pictures / Warner Bros. / Via hardyness.tumblr.com
2. You then come across as a crazy person when you tell the salesperson what you want.
NBC / Via therealmccall.tumblr.com
3. Following this, you spend a world of money on whackadoodie nail colours and tools for future use, only to find them dried, missing or broken in your vanity 1938 years later.
Warner Bros. / Via memecrunch.com
4. Plus you want to get home to create said look, but you can’t until you’ve been productive in the “real world”.
NBC / Via saltlinesandmindcastles.tumblr.com
5. But when you finally get home and start creating the look, you somehow can’t get the design right on that ONE nail.
New Line Cinema / Via rebloggy.com
6. When your nail tutorial has the vaguest instructions ever.
7. But you DO learn that your look involves using striping tape. ‘Nuff said.
Cartoon Network / Via rebloggy.com
8. So you somehow manage to finish the look, but then you’re too excited to wait for your nails to dry.
NBC / Via wifflegif.com
9. You finally give up on that nail and go on with your life, but can’t deal with it not being perfect.
Nickelodeon / Via giphy.com
10. You somehow find the patience to wait out the storm, but somehow accidentally ruin your nails anyway.
The CW / Via giphy.com
11. And when you finally get it all done and go see your friends, and nobody even notices.
NBC / Via reactiongifs.com
12. But the biggest problem of them all? Trying to explain the anxiety caused by all of the above to someone, but they don’t understand.
Touchstone Pictures / Via giphy.com
Don’t stress, though.