1. Talia’s make-up tutorials became so popular that last year she was offered a chance to be the face of CoverGirl.
2. It was announced Tuesday that she had passed away. Last year, she was diagnosed with both neuroblastoma and leukemia.
3. Doctors had suggested Talia undergo a bone marrow transplant, but she ultimately decided to stop treatment and enjoy the time she had.
4. Last fall, Ellen Degeneres brought Talia on her show.
6. She often cited Talia as an inspiration to her.
7. For Talia, the feeling was mutual.
8. Talia was 13-years-old.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/13-year-old-covergirl-talia-passes-away-after-6-year-battle