17 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Vegetarian
1. Just because your partner is vegetarian doesn’t mean they’re going to force you to be.
If anything, they might be worried that their veggie-ness will scare you off.
2. Planning meals together can get seriously complicated.
Sorry, but you’ll always have to go veggie here. Even though you might be thinking, “Have they even tried McNuggets?!” the whole time.
3. You’ll learn all sorts of things you didn’t know about food before, like Worcestershire sauce has fish in it.
But that’s the stuff we put on fish!
4. And they might try to tempt you to their team with veggie bacon.
Mmm, stale fruit roll-ups!
5. Because you love meat, they will constantly worry about your cholesterol.
You’re not the one who’s laughing in the face of the food chain.
6. You will never be able to share a romantic steak dinner, which is a horrible, senseless tragedy.
7. Trying a new restaurant without checking out the menu for vegetarian options is a no-no.
8. Telling a vegetarian to “just order the salad” is a capital offense.
9. If you want meat, you’ll have to find a food friend on the side for all of your extracurricular meat outings.
A food mistress, if you will.