18 Incredibly Intricate Geometric Tattoos
Stunning spirograph-style work by Berlin artist Chaim Machlev.
1. Chaim Machlev is a Berlin-based tattoo artist who specialises in unique linear and geometric designs.
Machlev only began tattooing in 2012, and has quickly established an impressive portfolio of work.
2. Machlev told BuzzFeed: “I got my first tattoo when I was 29 and it was a life changing event for me.”
3. “I had a spiritual experience that I couldn’t turn my back on and forget.”
4. “I was working as a project manager in a high tech company, and this experience led me to sell everything I have and to move to Berlin to be a tattoo artist.”
5. “I made my first tattoo on a costumer friend in February, 2012.”
6. “I do my tattoos according to the individual body curving and floating, so I do a lot of free hand.”
7. “Every design is unique and individual to that person, as two people never have the same body.”
8. “I honestly feel connected to all my designs, as I try to be honest with what I create and create it together with the client.”
9. “There are some that I feel more connected to though.”
10. “I get all kind of mixed reactions to my work.”
11. “I think that art is something that has to raise feelings and stimulate people.”
12. “I guess that every kind of reaction that someone has about my work means that I am in the right direction, whether it is good or bad.”
13. “I have clients from all over the world; Australia, Africa, America, South America, and the Middle East, which is the biggest compliment an artist could ever wish for.”
18. To see more of Machlev’s work, or book an appointment, visit his website at dotstolines.com.