18 Reasons Bar/Bat Mitzvah Season Was The Greatest Thing About Middle School
1. It all started with the signing board. You had to come up with the perfect message for the signing board.
Usually: “You did an awesome job!”
3. Talented dancers to get the party started.
(And also, talented DJs.)
4. You knew all the steps to the Electric Slide.
6. Limbo, the game that made it ok to have not had your growth spurt.
9. Coke and Pepsi, a terrifying test of speed and physical strength.
10. Food Stations for the Kids
Normal sit-down food for the adults.
11. The Chair Lift
The above Bar Mitzvah demonstrates appropriate “I’m terrified” hand clutch.
13. Designing Your Own Invitation
Daniel’s Bar Mitzvah is coming up on May 11, 2013, if you’d like to wish him a hearty mazel.
16. The parties made you want to just “Shout!”
17. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.
AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOUUUUUUUUUU