21 Products You Need To Actually Stay Warm In Your Freezing Office
For your ice cubicle.
You walk into the office every morning like:
It’s cold. Four seasons of the year.
But life doesn’t have to be this way.
It’s time to treat yo’self.
2. Poler Nap Sack Wearable Sleeping Bag, $110.46.
With a drawstring bottom so you can walk around in style.
3. USB Heated Fingerless Mittens, $11.99.
So just your fingernails are cold.
5. USB Warming Blanket, $24.95.
So you can be the superhero of a freezing office.
6. Portable USB Electric Power Heated Neck Scarf, $14.95.
Coffee break all day.
8. USB Warm Winter Mouse Pad with Wristguard, $24.27.
Warm your heart and your hands.
9. Lava Buns Heated Seat Cushion, $26.98.
Microwavable for the utmost convenience.
10. HomCom Leather Heated Vibrating Massage Office Chair, $159.50.
Heated chair > heated pad.
12. Office Elliptical Trainer, $119.
Well you’ll feel warmer, anyway.
13. Tec Fleece with Headphones, $17.50.
So your ears can stay warm while listening to work tunes.
14. Conair Body Benefits Massaging Neck Rest with Heat, $38.99.
Better than a corner office?
16. Conair True Glow Heated Lotion Dispenser, $19.24.
No more office soap dryness.
17. USB Toast Hand Warmers, $39.99.
(Also available in rye bread and crispy).
19. Toasty Toes Ergonomic Heated Footrest, $38.99.
The perfect deskmate.
20. Bear Paw USB Winter Foot Warmer, $18.99.
Perhaps best for a home office, tbh.