21 Times It’s OK To Delight In The Failure Of Others
1. When the life of a bully from high school doesn’t quite go according to plan.
2. When that really annoying couple you know breaks up.
CBS / Via aryadepp.tumblr.com
3. When people are dicks to animals and get their comeuppance.
4. When the person who speeds past you like a maniac immediately gets pulled over.
6. When the cocky person at work gets served by your boss.
20th Century Fox / Via haejinxo.tumblr.com
8. When someone sprints for a subway car and still doesn’t make it.
Where’s the fire, man?
10. When someone else catches that puddle instead of you.
Columbia Pictures / Via reddit.com
12. When someone’s drunken antics are too drunken to have sympathy for.
15. Seeing an insanely expensive car that’s been used as target practice.
16. When someone tries to make a cool guy entrance and gets taken down a peg.
18. But especially when you’re watching a Yankees game with a Yankees fan and then A-Rod gets all “clutch.”
Bill Kostroun / AP
Assuming you’re not that Yankees fan.