22 Types Of People Who Have Tried To Holler At You
1. The type who really wants your number:
“What’s your name delicate?”
2. The type who is a hot drunk mess:
Hot. But still a drunk mess.
3. The type who gets to the point:
One point for directness?
4. The type who makes you fear for your safety:
I can’t tell what he wants. I really don’t want to know.
5. The Type who hollers with his entire body:
6. The type who flirts with his eyes:
Is it a twitch? Who can tell.
7. The intense musician type:
Please don’t serenade me on the subway platform.
8. The type that rivals Dracula in creepiness:
9. The type with his own catchphrase:
I’m fine. Thank You.
10. The overly confident prepubescent type:
OMG. How old are you?!
12. The type who makes your commute super uncomfortable:
As if public transportation wasn’t uncomfortable enough.
13. The type who hollers with an exaggerated ‘DAMN’:
That was unnecessary.
14. The type who literally catcall:
Meow. Rawr. Growl. = NO.
15. The type with high standards:
Thanks for that inner monologue.
16. The type who gets too ‘fresh’:
Personal space! Where are you?!
17. The type who should be in a ‘Just For Men’ commercial:
21. The type who does this at a party: