24 Things People Who Cry All The Time Know All Too Well
Brb, crying myself a river.
1. Good-byes are the hardest. Even if your loved one is going away for just a few days.
Focus Features / Via tumblr.com
2. But you cry when you welcome them home too.
NBC / Via media.giphy.com
Tears of love and relief.
3. In fact, airports in general can make you misty just because of all the hellos/goodbyes surrounding you.
Fox Searchlight Pictures / Via tumblr.com
4. There’s the awkward part of explaining your highly emotional tendencies to others.
Columbia Pictures / Via tumblr.com
Well, OK, not “no reason.” Wait, does that sound better or worse?
5. Going to the movies is always risky, even when you’re seeing a comedy. Because WHO KNOWS what sorrow and heartbreak those previews could contain.
Marvel/Disney / Via tumblr.com
6. But it’s not like you’re a stranger to crying in public.
7. You know that if the squint happens (you know, when your eyes well up with tears), it’s a precarious balance between crying or pulling it together.
Marvel/Paramount / Via tumblr.com
8. But sometimes it just comes out of nowhere and you can’t control yourself.
Fox / Via tumblr.com
9. You can frequently be seen doing “the dab.”
Universal Pictures / Via tumblr.com
Which is your own preview for the show. And that show is called Niagara Falls Face.
10. However, you’ve yet to find a waterproof mascara that can actually withstand the river that is your tears.
MTV / Via giphy.com
WATERPROOF, YEAH RIGHT.
11. The first time you saw The Notebook, your Orca-like wails couldn’t be contained for hours.
New Line Cinema / Via tumblr.com
Old people who still love each other. God.
12. And people JUST DON’T understand what they’re in for when they decide to watch Titanic with you.
Paramount/20th Century Fox / Via media.giphy.com
Fucking goddamned ballad of Jack and Rose. Their love WILL go on.
13. You see what I’m saying?
Paramount/20th Century Fox / Via tumblr.com
14. Sometimes even just TELLING the story of how you cried at a different point in time makes you cry.
15. You’ve maaaayyyybe had the experience of your neighbors knocking on your door to see if you’re OK. Or to ask if there’s a dying animal in your apartment.
Fox / Via cdn.gifbay.com
16. “Allergies” is an “excuse” you know all too well.
NBC / Via tumblr.com
17. This movie. Sorry.
Columbia Pictures / Via media.giphy.com
18. Graduation season always gets to you, even if you’re not graduating.
Rites of passage! The cycles of life. Waaahhhhh.
19. But year-round, the internet is always providing potential tearjerkers. Like those soldier returning home videos.
This isn’t even a real one. It’s a freakin’ Zillow commercial. Zillow! And I’m still emotional.
20. And those animal rescue videos.
21. And don’t even get me started on proposal videos.
22. But sometimes you cry just because you’re so gosh-darn proud and full of love.
23. But, you know, that’s just who you are. You cry a lot, and that’s OK.
NBC / Via gordaydivina.tumblr.com
24. In conclusion, apologies if this post made you cry. But let’s hope it was a good kind of cry:
Warner Bros. / Via anonymouslover7.tumblr.com