35 Stages Of Having An Epic Sunburn
Maybe it will turn into a tan?!? *Entire body peels off just to mock you*
1. What a great day outside! Summer is the best!
2. I’m just going to go outside for a minute and chill in the sun.
3. Maybe I used enough sunscreen this time?
4. Wait, my skin feels weirdly warm…
5. Oh dear god what have I done.
Fox / Via gifatron.com
6. *hops in the shower*
7. I’VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.
8. WATER IS OUCH.
Everything is ouch.
9. How did that part of me burn? It wasn’t even showing!?
Fox / Via Giphy
10. More like SPF Bullsh1t.
11. *Tries to dry off with a towel*
12. *Tries to put clothes on*
13. *Tries to sit down*
14. Welp, I guess I’m going to have to sleep standing up.
15. MAYBE it will just turn into a tan????!??
*tries crossing fingers but it hurts too much*
16. Day two: Is it possible that I’m even redder today??
17. Clothes are my enemy.
18. Human touch is my enemy.
Paramount / Via reactiongifs.me
19. All of a sudden everyone wants to hug??
FOX / Via ezgif.com
20. I guess this is just how I have to walk now.
21. “Does it hurt??” — Literally Every Person Who Sees You
22. Night two:
It’s cool, sleep isn’t necessary for human function, really.
23. Oh, god. The itching.
24. MY SKIN IS SO THIRSTY.
25. I HAVE SCALES
MTV / Via ezgif.com
26. NEED MORE LOTION.
27. MY LIFE LITERALLY DEPENDS ON LOTION.
Orion Pictures / Via notesfromachair.com
28. Don’t mind me. Just peeling off my biggest organ.
29. (Wait, this is kind of fun??…)
30. I AM A MONSTER
31. And now I have full-body dandruff.
Flakes Flakes Flakes Flakes.
32. OMG it’s over! I can look in the mirror!
Comedy Central / Via juliasegal.tumblr.com
33. Oh, great. Now I’m even WHITER than before the sunburn.
34. Never going in the sun again. Ever.
35. Lesson learned, bye.
Warner Bros / Via weheartit.com