52 Things ’00s Teen Girls Know To Be True
1. Learning to compose “Round Round” by the Sugababes on your Nokia was something to be proud of.
2. And getting a new phone was the worst because you’d lose your ringtones and your high scores on Snake.
3. This part of A Walk to Remember was probably the most poignant love scene ever penned.
4. When it came to buying clothes, there was only one place to go.
5. Same went for jewellery.
8. Although when Marissa died, you replaced them all with a single piece of black string as a mark of respect.
15. Your mum told you that too much of this stuff would turn you yellow.
16. You had a strong opinion on which member of Busted was your fave (James, obv).
19. You wanted nothing more than to be best friends with Carmen, Bridget, Tibby, and Lena.
21. Queueing up for the new Harry Potter book at midnight was a yearly treat.
And you always got preview tickets to the films.
24. And you’d never seen anything cooler than Zoe Birkett’s hair.
25. These girls were your idols.
And you obviously went to the reunion tour.
27. You were in love with Prince William before he lost his hair.
30. You have a friend who bred aliens by putting them back-to-back in the fridge.
32. Should your boyfriend or your best friend be your top Myspace friend? That was the question.
33. You saved your homework on one of these.
35. The first thing you did when your braces were removed? CHEWED ALL OF THE COLA HUBBA BUBBA.
36. You knew that calling someone else fat wouldn’t make you any skinnier.
<img src="http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-10/enhanced/webdr02/31/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-24059-1383233902-25.gif" width="625" height="351" rel:fake_photorow="1" style="width: 625px; height: 351px; left: 0px; top: 0px" rel:bf_image_src="http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-10/enhanced/webdr02/31/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-24059-1383233902-25.gif" rel:version="201411061559" class="bf_dom" rel:bf_bucket="progload" alt="52