8 Reasons England Football Fans Are The Absolute Best In The World
It’s football time!
1. We can make any song sound hard.
Football fans sing “Truly, Madly, Deeply” by Savage Garden.
2. We really dress up for the occasion.
Mike Hewitt / Getty
3. They create hit songs just for the England team.
New Order, “World In Motion”
Video available at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzxMjBEazas. Via LightningSeedsVEVO YouTube
Baddiel, Skinner & Lightning Seeds, “Three Lions ‘98”
Video available at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QjLNw25XLVY. Via Ant And Dec YouTube
Ant & Dec, “We’re On The Ball”
4. Our spirit for our favourite team is incredible.
Even though we haven’t won the FIFA World Cup since 1966!
Hulton Archive / Getty Images
5. We will mock the England team for charity.
Smithy meets the England Football Team (Red Nose Day).
6. We always use humour to deal with disappointment.
7. We get extremely emotional over any game England plays in.
8. If the game goes to penalties we already know the outcome.
But maybe one day we can claim the World Cup trophy again and say:
Previous Post: Community Post: 10 Things Only Redheads Will Understand
Next Post: What Is Going On In Lake Erie?