Community Post: 14 Problems Only Blondes Understand
2. Your eyelashes are blonde too, so you always have to wear mascara.
3. But any time you put on eye makeup, you risk looking like a raccoon.
4. Your eyebrows are either invisible or way darker than the rest of your hair.
Thank you, Cara Delevingne, for making this cool.
6. It also takes color much more easily than other peoples’, so you have to be careful with “temporary” dyes and rinses.
7. Shopping for blonde shampoo can be confusing and overwhelming.
“Am I a platinum blonde, honey blonde, ash blonde, or champagne blonde?”
8. If you go more than a day without washing your hair, it looks ombré.
11. Your hair looks greasy and even wet if you put too much product in it.
12. You’ve had at least one incident with Sun-In gone wrong.
13. At some point in your life, your hair color has been described as “dishwater.”
Because that’s exactly what you want your hair to be compared to…dirty dishwater.