sweater weather > sweating weather
Community Post: 14 Struggles All Seasonal Allergy Sufferers Know To Be True
We all know that fall is the best time of the year, right?
NOT FOR ALLERGY SUFFERERS.
Comedy Central / Via vayagif.com
Here’s a few reasons why fall is the worst:
3. You’re dying inside when you have pollen everywhere.
Disney / Via cactus-butt.tumblr.com
4. The “rub-my-temples-til-i pass-out-from-pain” headaches.
So much pressure. So little happiness.
5. Drinking so much liquid so your throat/tongue doesn’t catch on fire.
6. Taking meds daily so you can LIVE. YOUR. LIFE.
7. And then freaking out cause it says 24 hours and you don’t want to OD.
Fox / Via giphy.com
8. Knowing you’re gonna end up looking like Hitch if you don’t.
Overbrook Entertainment / Via complex.com
^Your WORST nightmare
9. Adding Nasacort to the routine cause your allergies are so advanced that 24 hr Allegra D just doesn’t cut it.
Rhino Films / Via gifboom.com
10. People getting mad at you for sneezing more than 3 times.
TLC / Via blindllyoptomistic.tumblr.com
11. Wishing you could just wear sunglasses all day to hide your red eyes.
HBO / Via imgur.com
13. Trying to tell your friends you’d rather stay in than go on a hayride, cause well, you’d die.
NBC / Via giphy.com
14. And then watching your friends frolic around in leaves and shit.
ABC / Via giphy.com
It’s a struggle, but winter is more your style anyway.
Hughes Entertainment / Via giphy.com