Community Post: 16 Ke$ha Aphorisms We Should Live By
1. “Your love, your love, your love is my drug.” from “Your Love Is My Drug”
Translation: Let love into your life, become addicted to it.
2. “I never thought that you would be the one acting like a slut when I was gone. Maybe you shouldn’t kiss ‘n’ tell. You really should’ve kept it in your pants, hearing dirty stories from your friends. Maybe you shouldn’t kiss ‘n’ tell.” from “Kiss ‘n’ Tell”
Translation: Never trust a cheater.
3. “I like your beard.” from “Your Love Is My Drug”
Translation: Enjoy the little things in life.
4. “Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack.” from “TiK ToK”
Translation: Oral hygiene is important.
5. “Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger. But we kick ‘em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger.” from “TiK ToK”
Translation: Cherish the generations of yesteryear.
6. “Stop talking that blah blah blah.” from “Blah Blah Blah”
Translation: Say what you mean and mean what you say.
7. “D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur.” from “Dinosaur”
Translation: Proper spelling is essential.
8. “I think you’re hot I think you’re cool. You’re the kinda guy I’d stalk in school.” from “Cannibal”
Translation: Honesty IS the best policy.
9. “I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. Then when I’m thirsty, I drink their blood.” from “Cannibal”
Translation: A well-balanced meal is paramount.
10. “Got Jesus on my necklace.” from “We R Who We R”
Translation: Personal freedoms are what makes ‘Murica great.
11. “Tonight we’re taking names ‘cause we don’t mess around.” from “Blow”
Translation: An organized person has both first and last names in their address book.
12. “We are the misfits, we are the bad kids, the degenerates. We ain’t perfect but that’s alright.” from “Warrior”
Translation: Love yourself for who you are.
13. “Let’s make the most of the night like we’re gonna die young.” from “Die Young”
Translation: Live everyday like it’s your last.
14. “Ya’ll chickens keep your two cents, and keep your dollars, keep your loot.” from “Crazy Kids”
Translation: A penny saved is a penny earned.
15. “And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are the crazy kids, we are the, we are the crazy people.” from “Crazy Kids”
Translation: Mental health disorders should not be something to be ashamed of.
16. “Champagne tastes like piss to me.” from “Dirty Love”
Translation: Don’t forget where you came from.
(And girl, you’re drinking the wrong champagne then.)
Previous Post: Don’t Be Afraid Of The Clowns
Next Post: Ancient Mars Had Component Key to Life, Meteorite Reveals