Community Post: 17 Mom Tattoos That Show How Much You Care
1. Entwined with rope and roses (hey-o), Mom is celebrated here as an anchor and steadying influence.
5. On a related note, here’s a cover of “The New Yorker” from 1993, as illustrated by Art Speigelman. It’s been cited as a tipping point in the tattoo’s long and winding acceptance into the mainstream.
Via: Jumping Frog
7. The script’s font is “ambigram” and the effect is oddly hypnotizing.
8. Mom as the nurse, with the power to heal, protect, and safeguard.
9. Dagger laced through heart, with a pencil-thin, Art Deco script.
11. Heart topped with flame, a common element in tattoo design, repurposed here for Mom.
12. Streaked with bands of red, yellow, and black, Mom takes the form here of a graceful robin.
13. The symbolism here is lost on me. Anyone care to explain this below?
Via: Splashing Design
15. No gallery of tattoos would be complete without a skull-themed entry.
Source: Tattoos Time
Got a Mom tattoo that you’d like to share? Add it in the comments below!
Previous Post: 12 Amazing DIY Nail Art Designs Using Scotch Tape
Next Post: 25 Most Ruthless Political Parties to Ever Hold Power