Community Post: 21 Alarm Clocks You’d Definitely Want To Wake Up To
1. This alarm clock wakes you up with bacon, that’s right BACON.
This alarm clock wakes you up with the smell of Bacon.
2. This one will run around your room until you catch it.
Robots are taking over and they are starting with when you wake up. Clocky is an alarm clock that jumps off the nightstand, runs around the room, and beeps uncontrollably until you catch it! You are guaranteed to not need the snooze button after this one.
3. This clock will donate your money.
Literally. For every time you hit that snooze button the clock will donate to an organization via WiFi to your online bank account.
4. This alarm clock will literally insult you until you get up.
Attention! The Drill Sergeant Alarm Clock takes no prisoners. The sergeant will continue to insult you from one of the 10 phrases stored in the clock until you wake your ass up!
5. This clock allows you to smash it.
We all know how frustrating it is having to wake up in the morning from a wonderful slumber. Now you can release all of that built up anger with The Smash Alarm Clock. You literally smash the top to shut it off.
6. This clock will launch a rocket into your room.
3, 2, 1…Blast Off! The Rocket Launcher Alarm Clock shoots out a rocket into your room and the only way to disable the beeping is to locate the rocket and place it back onto it’s launching pad.
7. This alarm clock will start your engine.
It’s off to the races with this dashboard-inspired alarm clock. As soon as your alarm goes off the lights illuminate and engines rev. Now when you wake up you can feel as if you are stepping right up to the starting line in your own hotrod.
8. This one forces you to stand up.
The Carpet Alarm Clock makes you physically get out of your bed and stand on the pad in order to turn it off.
9. This device shoots a helicopter propeller into your room.
The Flying Alarm Clock will propel you out of bed. Once the alarm sounds, the helicopter flies away and the only way to shut it off is to return it back to it’s base.
10. This alarm clock will self destruct if you don’t wake up in time.
The Defusable Alarm Clock gives you a 10 second tick down to ‘explosion’.
11. This time teller mimics a coffee maker.
Well kind of. Coffee Time-Wake Up allows you to wake up to the sound of coffee drips and the smell of a freshly brewed cup.
12. This clock can be used to alarmingly wake up your friends.
The Sonic Grenade is perfect for the mom or dad whose kids won’t wake up un the morning, or the roommate who won’t get out of bed. All you have to do is pull the pin and launch it into the room. Within 20 secs the alarm will sound and they are guaranteed to wake up (also guaranteed, their anger towards you.) But hey, at least they’ll be on time!
13. This alarm clock tests your memory.
The Nixie Ramos Alarm Clock will definitely get you out of bed in the morning. As soon as the alarm goes off, you have to get up and walk over to a panel to punch in your personalized code that will deactivate it. Yes this is the only way it will turn off.
14. This guy lets you shoot lasers.
The Target Alarm Clock is a fun way to wake up in the morning and hone in on your laser tag skills. As soon as the alarm rings you have to aim and fire the laser gun. Once you hit the bullseye the alarm will shut off.
15. This one makes you work out in the morning.
The Shape Up Alarm Clock is a dumbbell shaped clock that requires you to do 30 reps in the morning in order for it to shut off.
16. This alarm clock makes getting out of bed a reach.
Sfera is a radio alarm clock that hangs directly above your bed. When the alarm goes off, a simple tap will initiate the snooze function but it also makes the clock rise towards the ceiling. When it finally reaches the ceiling, you have reach for it and pull it back down to your bed.
17. This clock makes you feel like a star!
The Director’s Edition Alarm Clock acts as you metaphorical director for your role in life. Once you are woken up by the alarm you snap the clap board shut to turn it off.
18. This one lets you crumple it up.
The Paper Alarm Clock is exactly what it sounds like. It’s made of paper and when you want it to turn off you crumple it up!
19. This alarm clock doesn’t make any noise.
The Silent Alarm Clock doesn’t make a sound. Instead of waking up to that dreaded ringing noise, this clock sends vibrations to a wireless wristlet band you wear when you fall asleep.
20. This guy wants you to throw it against the wall.
Mr Bump Off The Wall Alarm Clock allows you to physically throw your alarm clock against the wall to turn it off in the morning.
21. This wall watch has a handle pull.
To set the alarm you simply pull all the way down on the handle. Then the alarm will sound once the handle reaches the top and a simple tap on the LCD screen will shut it off.