1. Your Mac Plugin is Also a Bottle Opener
2. Tortillas are just Edible Plates
And you’ll never have to wash dishes again.
That’s right, cutting cake with floss actually works better because it doesn’t flatten it.
These guys actually have a lot of other ideas, such as baking in tin cans and others.
You can find their summer food hacks here.
4. You Can Make Grilled Cheese in Your Toaster
5. You Milk Jug Can Also Water Your Plants
6. Sponges Make Pedaling Barefoot Possible
7. Discard Pepper. Acquire Oreos.
8. If You Can’t Put Something on by Yourself, Use a Paperclip
9. Take Out Boxes DO Expand
10. Put a Lazy Susan in the Fridge
11. How to Get Ride of the Cereal Dust in Your Bag
12. No Roasting Rack? No Problem.
13. Duct Tape can be Used for EVERYTHING.
14. Computer Amplification at its Finest
15. How to Keep Your Ear Buds from Tangling
16. Arrange Your Leftovers in a Circle for Even Reheating
17. Bachelor Air Freshener (Also Works with Drier Sheets).
18. All the Grocery Bags in One Trip
19. Prevent Cake from Going Stale with Bread and Toothpicks
20. Can’t Find a Corkscrew? No Problem.
21. Tennis Balls Also Make for Great Bottle Openers
22. Add Velcro to Your Remotes
23. Drink and Clean Yourself at the Same Time with a Shower Beer
Trust me. This will change your life.
24. Smelly Sneakers? Freeze Them. Same Goes with Jeans.
The cold will help kill the bacteria causing the smells.
25. Drill Holes in your Trash Can to Keep Bags from Sticking
26. Pants Hangers can also Hold Cookbooks
28. Nutella Lids Work Perfect for Tin Cans
29. How to Empty Sodas into Your Fridge
30. The Easiest Way to Cut Small Fruit
31. If Your Soda Doesn’t Fit in the Fridge, Tear the Box in Half
32. How to Properly Use the Pizza Box
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/readcommentbackwards/32-bachelor-hacks-that-will-improve-everyones-liv-dmjk