Community Post: 33 Reasons You Know Your Computer Has Taken Over Your Life
8. You’ve posted things online or sent out emails you immediately regretted.
9. You google questions and will argue if someone’s answer differs from Google.
10. When your family asks you how to work something on their PC, you immediately think of them like this:
12. Because you never know the answer to this question:
14. You take everything posted online far too seriously and it makes you angry.
16. In fact, you’ve seen something truly horrifying online at least once.
17. But you’ve also seen things that have genuinely pulled at your heartstrings.
19. Yet your brain doesn’t know how to function when your computer doesn’t do what it should.
25. But when things still don’t work, you feel lost and don’t know what to do.
26. Even when you’re not working, you don’t know how to live without the internet.
27. You need your computer and you don’t think people understand how much.
28. Some would say you’ve developed an unhealthy relationship with your computer.
30. It’s become increasingly difficult to get your attention and pull you away from your computer.
32. And you’ve had to remind yourself what things do “offline.”
<div class="buzz_superlist_item buzz_superlist_item_image buzz_superlist_item_wide image_hit " id="superlist_2698915_1860830" rel:buzz_num="34