Community Post: The “Baby-Sitters Club” Guide To Food
9. Eventually, everyone will start talking about food.
Does everyone around here like eating?
12. Use food to bribe your charges.
Distraction almost always works.
14. Don’t eat gross food though.
And Kristy would know gross stuff. Did you see her gross shirt?
15. Plan all of your events around food.
Have you ever been to a slumber party without chocolate? Maybe I should just start with the question “Have you ever been to a slumber party?”
22. When you’re done eating, start dreaming about your next meal.
Those sound like sweet dreams.
25. If you learned anything from this post, it’s just to always be eating.
Sneak cookies whenever possible.