Community Post: You Know You’re From Minnesota If…
1. You know that MOA stands for Mall of America.
2. You know who Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Greg Jennings, and Kyle Rudolph are.
3. You were taught in elementary school that Minnesota is the “chef hat” of the U.S.
4. You go to the Minnesota State Fair every year.
5. You know who Jeff Passolt, Rena Sarigianopoulos, and Sven Sundgaard are.
6. You call the popular children’s game “Duck Duck Gray Duck” instead of “Duck Duck Goose.”
7. You think camoflauge is the new black.
8. Whenever you go out-of-state, you’re told you’re “Minnesota nice.”
9. Your family goes “Up Nort” to the cabin or lake every summer.
10. You’ve owned a snowmobile, four-wheeler, or jetski at some point in your life.
11. You say “roof” like RUFF.
12. You get upset when people think Fargo is in Minnesota.
13. As a child, you frequently visited Wisconsin in the summer… to stay at the Dells or buy fireworks.
14. You’re German, Scandinavian, or Norwegian.
15. You jokingly tell people that the state bird is the mosquito.
16. You or someone in your immediate family is guilty of saying “uff-dah,” “you betcha,” or “oh, fer cute.”
17. You know how to pronounce Wayzata, Mahtomedi, Duluth, Cloquet, Edina, and Shakopee.
18. You eat “hot dish” not casserole.
19. You say “bag” and “tag” like BAY-G and TAY-G.
20. You call Buffalo Wild Wings “B-Dubs.”
Previous Post: Exclusive: The Mystery Of Jay Carney Revealed
Next Post: 16 Reasons Why Digimon Is Obviously Better Than Pokémon