How Grown-Up Are You Actually?
Who are you kidding.
Fox / Via newgirl.wikia.com
- Check off all the statements that are true for you:
- 1 ✓ I know what a 401(k) is.
- 2 ✓ I have set up a 401(k) for myself.
- 3 ✓ I do my laundry regularly.
- 4 ✓ I never buy new underwear as a substitute for doing laundry.
- 5 ✓ I go to bed at a reasonable hour every weeknight.
- 6 ✓ I pay my own rent.
- 7 ✓ I pay my own cable bill.
- 8 ✓ I pay my own electric bill.
- 9 ✓ I have a credit card.
- 10 ✓ And I regularly pay off my own credit card bills.
- 11 ✓ I am not on my parents’ cell phone plan.
- 12 ✓ I do dishes regularly.
- 13 ✓ I never let dishes pile up in my sink.
- 14 ✓ I own furniture.
- 15 ✓ I own some furniture that isn’t from Ikea.
- 16 ✓ I eat at least three meals every day.
- 17 ✓ I eat three balanced meals every day.
- 18 ✓ I only go to McDonald’s once a year.
- 19 ✓ And even then, I regret it.
- 20 ✓ I have a five-year plan.
- 21 ✓ I have a savings account.
- 22 ✓ I enjoy the taste of salad.
- 23 ✓ I can distinguish salad dressings from one another.
- 24 ✓ I am often angered by teenagers.
- 25 ✓ I file my taxes earlier than the week they’re due.
- 26 ✓ I voluntarily read the news.
- 27 ✓ I am interested in current affairs around the world.
- 28 ✓ I enjoy the taste of wine.
- 29 ✓ I enjoy the taste of whiskey.
- 30 ✓ I never hit “snooze” on my alarm more than once.
- 31 ✓ I own dry shampoo.
- 32 ✓ But never use it because I shower regularly.
- 33 ✓ I can cook an entire meal without consulting a recipe.
- 34 ✓ I’ve read books that weren’t on my high school reading list.
- 35 ✓ My résumé doesn’t have any high school achievements on it.
- 36 ✓ I get an annual health check-up.
- 37 ✓ I have checked my credit score.
- 38 ✓ I have a decent credit score.
- 39 ✓ I either have, or am pursuing, gainful employment.
- 40 ✓ I have sent a thank-you note.
- 41 ✓ I have an email signature.
- 42 ✓ I disapprove of some currently “cool” slang.
- 43 ✓ I voluntarily go to the gym sometimes.
- 44 ✓ I have been in a serious relationship.
- 45 ✓ “Oh my god I’m turning into Mom/Dad” is a thought I’ve had.
- 46 ✓ I have had a haircut that I regret.
- 47 ✓ I have left a bar because it was “too loud.”
- 48 ✓ I prefer bars with medium-level music and ample seating.
- 49 ✓ I have close friendships that have lasted several years.
- 50 ✓ I realize that nobody ever really feels like a grown-up.
How Grown-Up Are You Actually?
YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special.
ABC / Via poetry.rapgenius.com
You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.
You’re straight up GROWN. You’re independent, responsible, and mature, exactly as you should be. You know your way around a fun night and believe in having fun, but you don’t make other people clean up after you when you’re done. You’ve got life figured out, and everyone’s jealous. Congrats!
HBO / Via collegetimes.com
SHARE YOUR RESULTS
Previous Post: 27 DIY Ways To Give Your House A Quick Pick-Me-Up
Next Post: Free-flowing water discovered on the equator of Mars