Proof That “The Holiday” May Be The Most Underrated Holiday Movie There Is
1. The cottage is the perfect holiday destination.
Sony Pictures / Via frejasr.tumblr.com
2. The county of Surrey just SCREAMS Christmas.
3. But the LA weather feeds a part of your soul that is often left alone during the holiday season.
PLEASE. WARM WEATHER. PLEASE.
4. Speaking of holiday feelings, Iris totally understands exactly how you feel.
Sony Pictures / Via omg-owned.tumblr.com
6. And Jasper is the perfect holiday villain.
Sony Pictures / Via blindedpig.tumblr.com
7. Which makes Jack Black as the voice of reason even more amazing.
8. When Jude Law smiles your heart skips a beat.
Sony Pictures / Via downrabbitholes.tumblr.com
11. And Mr. Napkinhead may be the cutest thing ever.
Sony Pictures / Via goolcharan.tumblr.com
12. Speaking of cute, John Krasinski is in this movie, so…
13. If that’s not enough, so is Hottie McHotster Ed Burns.
Even if it is only for a second and he is a total ass.
14. The movie doesn’t shy away from the hard questions.
Sony Pictures / Via yoprocrastino.tumblr.com
17. Because Arthur Abbott is the sweetest man to ever exist in the world.
20. Seriously, she’s like everyone’s spirit animal.
Sony Pictures / Via emeraldbitch.tumblr.com
21. You’d live in this fort for the rest of your life it you could.
24. Graham’s dedication to Amanda makes you believe it will really all work out in the end.
Sony Pictures / Via leavinjustintime.tumblr.com