“Sex Life Of A Single Cat” Is The Weirdest Book Of 1965 You Must Read
1. There’s not much we know about this eBay listing for a 1965 book called Sex Life of a Single Cat…
It was authored and illustrated by someone called Chickie Brown (so not a real name) and is listed as a “very rare” first edition. It indeed seems to be nearly obsolete. (But bidding for this copy starts at $9.99!) Let’s take a look inside.
2. It appears to be an office comedy or drama, taking place at a cat nip company.
3. A cat applies for a job and is asked whether she (or he) has done the sex. Not weird at all.
4. Not really sure I get this joke either, but it’s definitely a dirty one.
5. This kitty definitely has a sexual harassment lawsuit on her paws. Time to call FR (Feline Resources).
6. Is this a penis joke?
7. I feel bad for this cat.
8. Apparently, either a character wins first place for something, or this book got an award. The latter seems…unlikely.
Previous Post: 7 Beautiful Photos Of The Real Life Batcave Waterfall
Next Post: Breathtaking 3D Goldfish Paintings by R. Fukahori