The 28 Most Underrated Parts Of Being A Bridesmaid
1. Getting asked to be in someone’s big day, especially if it’s with one of these magical boxes.
2. Going on a shopping trip for dresses, and having all the salespeople treat you like a VIP.
3. Being a bridesmaid is one of the few times you can wear peen accessories and no one questions you.
Not the only time, but certainly a GREAT ONE.
4. And host a party where phallic objects are encouraged.
5. Did I mention you have an excuse to party with your besties and dress like buffoons?
6. Oh, and you get to watch some naked dude dance up on your friend and totally embarrass her.
Get it, girrrrl!
7. Listening to that one batshit-crazy bridesmaid say amazingly weird things.
11. Wearing your hair in some awesome side bouffant that no one can question.
12. When you’re forced to wear a strapless dress and this hilarious photo happens.
13. Getting to REALLY know your friend when you have to hold up her enormous dress so she can use the bathroom.
Now you’re really besties for life!
14. Taking photos and looking like you’ve just stepped out of a catalogue of awesome.
15. Mastering the art of the sorta-subtle wardrobe adjustment.
Wedgies for the win.
16. Helping your girl out and hoisting up that legendary train.
17. The sense of accomplishment when you walk down the aisle in heels without completely eating it.
18. Looking at the bride and realizing how lucky you are to be part of this moment.
19. Crying because your friend looks so beautiful it actually takes your breath away.
20. And that insanely elated feeling you get when you see how happy the bride is.
21. Watching the maid of honor say something mildly horrifying during her speech.
25. Like, seriously, the groomsmen just have nothing on you.
28. And after all of that hard work is over, you get to do this.
Previous Post: 9 Takes On The Sex Scenes In “Blue Is The Warmest Colour”
Next Post: Bill Nye Explains If We Can Stop An Asteroid