The Life Of A Sports Fan
What follows are the highs and lows of a modern day sports fan.
1. You “pick” your team.
What color(s) do you bleed? Note: This is more destiny than choice.
2. This commitment is not to be taken lightly…
You would follow them into the mists of Avalon.
3. Because you seriously don’t understand how people root against them.
4. And you do NOT want to talk to your “friends” who root for other teams after they beat you.
5. But when YOUR team wins…
HAHAHA. Sorry, dude. Sucks to suck.
6. And when you and your friends decide to actually GO to a game
7. You know there are tickets online
8. And you’ve arranged transportation to the stadium.
9. But… DO YOU HAVE A PRINTER?! Is it nearby? And (let’s be honest…) does it work?
If you answered “no” to any of those questions… You’ve got trouble.
10. LUCKILY you can download the Gametime app!
Now you get the BEST DEALS on last minute tickets sent STRAIGHT TO YOUR PHONE!
11. Now you’ve saved money AND trouble and can get back to what matters most…
Nope, nope, nope. My bad, wrong game.
12. Now go get to YOUR game and HAVE FUN!
Note: Greenman suits not included.
Visit www.gametime.co to score on awesome tickets and to find your team’s social media accounts!