This Is What Happens When You Invite The Obamas To Your Wedding
Spoiler: They actually respond.
1. The Obamas seem to have the whole marriage scene pretty much figured out.
Happy 20th anniversary, Barack. Thank you for being an incredible partner, friend, and father every day. I love you! –mo
Twenty years ago today, I married the love of my life and my best friend. Happy anniversary, Michelle. -bo
3. And even though they’re both public figures now, it seems like their relationship is still pretty down-to-earth.
Scott Olson / Getty
4. Plus, they’re obviously a blast at parties.
Tim Boyle / Getty
5. It just makes sense that they’d be the perfect people to have at your wedding.
6. So go ahead and send them an invitation…
7. …because they’ll write you back!
8. You and your spouse will have a beautiful memento that will always remind you of this special time in your lives.
9. And technically the Obamas’ response doesn’t definitively say they won’t be able to attend, so…
10. …you never know.
NBC / Via fallongifs.tumblr.com
Previous Post: 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old
Next Post: Want To Live A Healthier Life? Here Are Some Facts To Consider.