Why You Need To Listen To HAERTS Right Now
BRB, playing “Wings” and passing out in some sort of field in my own fantasy world of pleasure + desire.
1. HELLO, HAERTS.
HAERTS is a Brooklyn-based synth pop band that is about to enter your life.
2. HAERTS is a Brooklyn-based synth pop band that is about to enter your life.
3. If you couldn’t tell from the pictures above, Nini Fabi is the lead singer.
Legit really cool name.
4. She sounds like a German Stevie Nicks.
Because she is German and because she kind of sounds like Stevie Nicks. Her voice is, in a word, ~haunting~.
5. In 2013, HAERTS released a really dope Hemiplegia EP
It’s on Spotify, iTunes, all of that stuff. Look it up. Listen to “Hemiplegia.”
6. Now let’s talk about a song that is about to invade and change your life if it hasn’t already.
7. It’s called “Wings” and listening to it is a like a spiritual experience.
8. It’s like watching this gif minus the probable smell.
9. Better example:
10. HAERTS stopped by BuzzFeed and sang it for us. It’s basically majestic.
11. And here’s some more good news. They have a really sweet new song called “Call My Name”.
12. It’s kind of like 2014 version of “Lady In Red.”
The song is off of their first full length album out later this year.